How to Clean Etched Glass Shower Doors
In contemporary society, having glass shower doors at home are mostly preferred as it gives an elegant appearance to your bathroom. However, buying a glass shower door also entails huge responsibility as it may become stained and cloudy over time. Proper cleaning is crucial to maintain a clear and shiny shower door.
The things that you will need are clean soft towel, soft cotton cloth, empty bottle spray, plastic bowl, water, white vinegar and sponge.
Here are the important instructions in cleaning your etched glass shower doors:
- Wipe any water residue on your glass door with a soft cotton cloth.
- Get a plastic bowl and start mixing your cleaning solution. Pour in half cup of white vinegar into the bowl and add half cup of warm water. Mix the solution with a spoon and pour it inside an empty bottle spray.
- Shake the bottle to properly mix the cleaning solution.
- Fill your bathroom with a steam by turning the hot water on for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spray a generous amount of vinegar solution into the etched glass door and allow the vinegar solution to sit for few minutes. This helps loosen water spots and etching onto the glass door.
- Squeegee the entire surface of the etched glass door until you all the water and vinegar solution has been totally removed.
- Wipe the entire glass with a soft cotton towel and allow it to completely dry before using your bathroom.
- For stubborn etching, make a baking soda paste by mixing few amounts of water.
- Apply the baking soda paste into the soiled glass door and scrub the area with a sponge or a soft cotton cloth.
- Squeegee the whole surface again to remove baking soda paste and allow your glass door to completely dry.
Avoid using hard cleaning solution in cleaning your etched glass door as this can make your glass dry and dull. Ammonia cleaning solution is also not recommended as this can be very dangerous once inhaled.
How to Clean a Deck
All decks, actually reduced servicing outside decks need frequent washing to maintain its brand new look and can carry out well. With the passing of time, there it leaves dirt, mildew and mold that creates a film above an outdoor deck that looks unpleasant and will end being slick. Every Spring-time, most people give their deck for at least one good cleaning. Depending on the amount of dirt and leaves in your area you may need to clean the deck very often. We recommend using a cleaner that is environmentally suitable that uses an active ingredient such as air bleach. On the market at present time, there are several good products you can choose from.
Here are the techniques for you to clean a deck, as follows:
- From the outdoor deck, you may remove all items, gas grills, and all furnishings
- To remove the dry leaves and loose soils, the deck should be swept
- You may use a slim tool for removing debris trapped between your panels
- You may use a pressure washer or garden hose for washing the deck off
- To prevent wood damages, make sure to raise the misting nozzle several feet away from the deck as you use a pressure washer
- The granular formula can be mixed into a water bucket to ready your environmentally friendly solution
- The cleanser should be applied to the deck by forming lather into the deck by using a push broom or an inflexible bristle brush
- Wait for about 15 minutes for the lather to entirely penetrate the deck
- You may use a pressure water or garden hose to soak the foam off the deck
- Repeat the whole process entirely on cleaning your deck if the stain stubbornly remains
- Purchase a wood wax for the deck. Make sure to examine your entire choices. Some waxes may include a waterproofing substance or even mildewed that will offer you your outdoor patio year round protection.
- Check the warning signs of particles that may have obtained while it was drying out
- Remove any dirt and dump it in the trash
- Using a wooden sealer you have bought, apply it for the outdoor patio in line with the instructions on the label
- Once you have allowed the wooden sealer to dry based on the guidelines around the label, replace the furniture of the outdoor patio along with some other items which you wish to maintain there.
The best suggestion for you is to use oxygen bleach to wash the deck and ask your partner help you with the scrub brush by using power washer and ask to insert the 35-degree tip and use the equipment to complete the rinsing process. On the other hand, you can also employ an outdoor garden hose having a misting nozzle. There are various oxygen-bleach products on the market. You can see all of them on television infomercials, warehouse stores, grocery stores and online entrepreneurs. As you might expect, there exists a difference in quality. The less-expensive oxygen-bleach often includes less of the main active ingredient, and so they work with an active component which may contain harmful particles or perhaps amorphous chemicals. The finest Oxygen whitener is made from raw materials that are food-grade natural chemical substances. You cannot have any eco-friendly or perhaps purer than which.